This is the fourth piece in our series about Barack Obama’s questionable campaign financing methods and his ties to racist, anti-Catholic, and anti-Semitic hate groups. Circulation as a viral E-mail is encouraged. If you want to use the images, though, please download and copy them instead of linking, as linking uses our bandwidth.
Barack and Michelle Obama’s Racist and Anti-American Church
Key talking point: Jeremiah Wright is merely a symptom of the Trinity United Church of Christ’s racism and hatred of America. The people who directed the church sanctioned the publication of Wright’s hate speech plus a guest piece from a Hamas terrorist in the church’s official bulletin. The people with whom Barack and Michelle Obama have gone to church with for twenty years gave a standing ovation to Michael Pfleger’s “There were a whole lot of white people crying.”
- Does Obama’s Church Qualify as a Racist Hate Organization?
- Obama’s Church and Black Liberation Theology
- Obama’s Church Loves Farrakhan
- For the Record: Obama’s Racist and Afrocentric Church
- God BLESS America, McCain 2008