Perhaps The Chosen One really does think we puny little mortals are all idiots.
Barack Obama’s new motto should be that of Sergeant Schultz in Hogan’s Heroes: “”I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!” This is Obama’s standard answer whenever he is confronted with an unsavory incident in his past.
- When Obama was confronted with a questionnaire he filled out for his 1996 State Senate run, in which he advocated a total ban on the manufacture, sale, and possession of handguns, he blamed a subordinate for filling in the wrong answer even though his handwriting appears on the questionnaire.
- Obama dismissed SIX bad votes in the Illinois State Senate with the excuse that he pressed the wrong button. Is this someone we want near the nuclear trigger?
- Barry would presumably have us believe that he heard none of Jeremiah Wright’s racist or anti-American tirades, and that he saw none of the anti-Israel hate speech in his church’s official bulletins.
- Now, the New York Post reports that Barack Obama had no knowledge of Bill Ayers’ terrorist past when he got involved with him.
Perhaps we can help Barry out with his excuses. He should start by denying that it happened. If someone proves it happened, his next step is to deny that he was there. If someone proves he was there, he can end the argument by proclaiming that he was only following orders. Anything else is above his pay grade, as opposed to John McCain’s position in the Navy where the captain is responsible for everything that happens in his organization.
- Barack Obama’s top political adviser said today Obama “didn’t know the history” of unrepentant bomber William Ayers’ activities in the violent Weather Underground movement when the candidate attended a political event at Ayers’ home in 1995.
“When he went he certainly didn’t know the history,” chief Obama strategist David Axelrod told CNN – arguing for the first time since the story surfaced early this year that Obama was unaware of Ayers’ past.
Or, to quote Sergeant Schultz, “I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!”