This is what the Obama-Biden platform says:
- Create Millions of New Green Jobs
• Ensure 10 percent of Our Electricity Comes from Renewable Sources by 2012, and 25 percent by 2025.
• Deploy the Cheapest, Cleanest, Fastest Energy Source – Energy Efficiency.
• Weatherize One Million Homes Annually.
• Develop and Deploy Clean Coal Technology.
• Prioritize the Construction of the Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline.
This is what Senator Biden told a questioner at a rally in Ohio
“We’re not supporting clean coal,” Biden said. …“No coal plants here in America!” pledged the Democratic vice-presidential nominee. “Build ’em, if they’re gonna build ’em, over there and make ’em clean because they’re killing ya.”