Obama Endorsed an Anti-Semitic Hate Group, Solicited Another’s Endorsement was posted to Digg yesterday, and it has already gotten 91 Diggs. The responses of Obama’s supporters–some even identify themselves with Obama’s campaign logo–show unequivocally that the Obama campaign is totally defenseless against this issue.
General Patton warned his soldiers very sternly against firing a rifle at a tank. It does the tank no harm, and it also tells its occupants that you don’t have an anti-tank weapon. The bleating of Obama’s defenders at Digg show similarly that Obama can offer no defense whatsoever for his endorsement of Al Sharpton and his anti-Semitic hate group, both of which screamed racial and anti-Semitic epithets at a Jewish-owned store in 1995.
This is the best that Obama’s supporters have to offer. All these comments have a common feature: not one of them takes issue with any specific statement in Obama Endorsed an Anti-Semitic Hate Group, Solicited Another’s Endorsement. The reason is obvious; they can’t take issue with the statements because, unlike the smears and urban legends, the article cites authoritative references like the Wall Street Journal.
- (1) Buried – Lies – Racist Sewage.
(2) Reported to DIGG for racist content.
(3) Typical of the GOP’s hate-mongering, Willie Horton-style politics. Buried.
(4) You are all disgusting and vile and GOD is watching what you are doing. You will go to hell for smearing a man.
(5) Reported to DIGG for illegal speech- hate crimes- hate speech- LIES.
(6) Instead of making up lies about Obama just admit you’re racists and that it scares you that a man of color just might become President.
(7) Buried for innacuracy, racist content, and outright hatred…
(8) Absolute lies. Not based on any facts.
(9) reported to digg for being all lies. come on guys…your white sheets are showing.
(10) More crap….with no reality behind it…shame on you folks.
(11) THIS IS A LIE AND INACCURATE IT IS PUT OUT BY THE SWIFT BOAT TO SMEAR OBAMA SO THEY CREATE LIES THEY ARE SICK AND NEED TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE BACK IN THE HOLE THAT THEY CAME FROM
Lawyers have a saying: if the law is against you, argue the facts. If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law and the facts are both against you, pound on the table. Every single one of Obama’s would-be defenders, and there are more than ten of them, are pounding on the table. There is nothing they can say or do, and no facts they can cite, to discredit the absolute truth that (1) Al Sharpton and his National Action Network staged a racist and anti-Semitic rally outside a Jewish-owned store and (2) Barack Obama endorsed Al Sharpton and his National Action Network. Nor can they take away the Crown Heights riots, Tawana Brawley, or MoveOn.org’s promotion of anti-Semitic and other forms of hate speech.
Sun Tzu’s Art of War says the best way to defeat an enemy is to attack something he cannot defend. The above intelligence information that Obama’s supporters were foolhardy enough to provide shows that we can attack Obama’s endorsement of Sharpton at will, with devastating and overwhelming effect, and with no significant risk to our own side’s credibility. We encourage our readers to copy, paste, and circulate Obama Endorsed an Anti-Semitic Hate Group, Solicited Another’s Endorsement as widely as possible.