National “Jewish” Democratic Council also whitewashed this vicious racist and anti-Semite
The following image is self-explanatory, as are Barack Obama’s words: “Reverend Sharpton is a voice for the voiceless, and a voice for the dispossessed. What National Action Network has done is so important to change America, and it must be changed from the bottom up.” The National Action Network, while under the personal leadership and supervision of “community organizer” Al Sharpton, screamed racial and anti-Semitic epithets, and arson threats that were later put into effect, at a Jewish-owned store in Harlem.
A Google search on “Sharpton” and “Freddy’s Fashion Mart,” “Tawana Brawley,” and “Yankel Rosenbaum” will allow the reader to confirm independently Al Sharpton’s long record of inciting hatred of white people and especially Jews. The fact that Barack Obama appeared with and endorsed this individual speaks for itself.
Here is some information about the individual and the organization that Barack Obama praised so highly.
- “Democrats Embrace ‘Impresario of Hatred’” by Fred Siegel, Wall Street Journal
- “Al Sharpton: the Democrat’s David Duke” by Jeff Jacoby
- “Power Dem” by Jay Nordlinger
- “The New York Pogrom Case” by Dr. Gerhard Falk
- It would have taken no great effort for the reporters covering the Apollo debate to have walked across 125th Street from the theater to visit Freddy’s Fashion Mart, where in 1995 eight people died in a murderous rampage inspired by Mr. Sharpton. …Picketers from Mr. Sharpton’s National Action Network, sometimes joined by “the Rev.” himself, marched daily outside the store, screaming about “bloodsucking Jews” and “Jew bastards” and threatening to burn the building down.
After weeks of increasingly violent rhetoric, one of the protesters, Roland Smith, took Mr. Sharpton’s words about ousting the “white interloper” to heart. He ran into the store shouting, “It’s on!” He shot and wounded three whites and a Pakistani, whom he apparently mistook for a Jew. Then he set the fire, which killed five Hispanics, one Guyanese and one African-American–a security guard whom protesters had taunted as a “cracker lover.” Smith then fatally shot himself.
“Democrats Embrace ‘Impresario of Hatred’” by Fred Siegel, Wall Street Journal
Here are more examples of Al Sharpton’s achievements as a “community organizer.”
- 1987: Sharpton spreads the incendiary Tawana Brawley hoax, insisting heatedly that a 15-year-old black girl was abducted, raped, and smeared with feces by a group of white men. …To this day, Sharpton refuses to recant his unspeakable slander or to apologize for his role in the odious affair.
1991: A Hasidic Jewish driver in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights section accidentally kills Gavin Cato, a 7-year-old black child, and antisemitic riots erupt. Sharpton races to pour gasoline on the fire. At Gavin’s funeral he rails against the “diamond merchants” — code for Jews — with “the blood of innocent babies” on their hands. He mobilizes hundreds of demonstrators to march through the Jewish neighborhood, chanting, “No justice, no peace.” A rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, is surrounded by a mob shouting “Kill the Jews!” and stabbed to death.
1995: When the United House of Prayer, a large black landlord in Harlem, raises the rent on Freddy’s Fashion Mart, Freddy’s white Jewish owner is forced to raise the rent on his subtenant, a black-owned music store. A landlord-tenant dispute ensues; Sharpton uses it to incite racial hatred. “We will not stand by,” he warns malignantly, “and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business.” Sharpton’s National Action Network [the same organization that Obama praised so highly] sets up picket lines; customers going into Freddy’s are spat on and cursed as “traitors” and “Uncle Toms.” Some protesters shout, “Burn down the Jew store!” and simulate striking a match. “We’re going to see that this cracker suffers,” says Sharpton’s colleague Morris Powell.
“Al Sharpton: the Democrat’s David Duke” by Jeff Jacoby
Then we have community organizer Al Sharpton’s treatment of a white rape victim:
- There was more, of course-always more. In the spring of 1989, the Central Park “wilding” occurred. That was the monstrous rape and beating of a young white woman, known to most of the world as “the jogger.” The hatred heaped on her by Sharpton and his claque is almost impossible to fathom, and wrenching to review. Sharpton insisted-against all evidence-that the attackers were innocent. They were, he said, modern Scottsboro Boys, trapped in “a fit of racial hysteria.” Unspeakably, he and his people charged that the victim’s own boyfriend had raped and beaten her to the point of death. Outside the courthouse, they chanted, “The boyfriend did it! The boyfriend did it!” They denounced the victim as “Whore!” They screamed her name, over and over (because most publications refused to print it, though several black-owned ones did). Sharpton brought Tawana Brawley to the trial one day, to show her, he said, the difference between white justice and black justice. He arranged for her to meet the jogger’s attackers, whom she greeted with comradely warmth. In another of his publicity stunts, he appealed for a psychiatrist to examine the victim. “It doesn’t even have to be a black psychiatrist,” he said, generously. He added: “We’re not endorsing the damage to the girl — if there was this damage.”
It may be noted that the accusation by Sharpton and his entourage against the jogger’s boyfriend was slander (false accusation of a crime), not that this has ever bothered Sharpton; you have to sue him (as attorney Steve Pagones did in the Tawana Brawley case) and then try to collect (Sharpton’s supporters eventually paid the judgment).
- Civil Rights for Everybody Else – But Not for Rosenbaum*
*(Pssst-Rosenbaum was only a Jew)
…Screaming, “There is a Jew” and “Get the Jew,” the Nazi killers culminated a day of anti-Jewish rioting in Brooklyn by murdering this innocent man.*
The gang of Nazis who beat Rosenbaum before Lemrick Nelson stabbed him were inspired by that same traditional anti-Jewish hate which fueled Hitler, Torquemada and all the other savages who have prided themselves on their bloodthirsty cruelty over the centuries.
…Other Jews, as usual, found all kinds of excuses for the rioters. For example, the National Jewish Democratic Council, a powerful group within the Democratic Party, finds all kinds of excuses for the violent anti-Jewish hate mongering of the so-called Rev. Al Sharpton, who not only “whitewashed” the killing of Yankel Rosenbaum but who also incited a Nazi mob to torch a Jewish business, resulting in seven deaths. Sharpton is a supporter of Khalid Mohammed and Louis Farrakhan, both known for their vicious anti-Jewish conduct and preaching.
In combination with the National Jewish Democratic Council’s whitewash of MoveOn.org’s sponsorship of anti-Semitic and other hate speech at its now-disgraced Action Forum, its whitewash of Sharpton shows that it is really the National Jewish Democratic Capos (Kapos = Jewish concentration camp trustees and collaborators). The difference between the kapos of the Second World War and the NJDC is that the kapos had guns to their heads–often literally–and they would have been killed for refusal to cooperate with anti-Semites who were actually murdering Jews. What is NJDC’s excuse for collaboration with an anti-Semite who has at least indirectly incited violence against Jews and their employees (Freddy’s Fashion Mart)?