This is the fourth piece in our series about Barack Obama’s questionable campaign financing methods and his ties to racist, anti-Catholic, and anti-Semitic hate groups. Circulation as a viral E-mail is encouraged. If you want to use the images, though, please download and copy them instead of linking, as linking uses our bandwidth.
Barack and Michelle Obama’s Racist and Anti-American Church
Key talking point: Jeremiah Wright is merely a symptom of the Trinity United Church of Christ’s racism and hatred of America. The people who directed the church sanctioned the publication of Wright’s hate speech plus a guest piece from a Hamas terrorist in the church’s official bulletin. The people with whom Barack and Michelle Obama have gone to church with for twenty years gave a standing ovation to Michael Pfleger’s “There were a whole lot of white people crying.”
- Does Obama’s Church Qualify as a Racist Hate Organization?
- Obama’s Church and Black Liberation Theology
- Obama’s Church Loves Farrakhan
- For the Record: Obama’s Racist and Afrocentric Church
- God BLESS America, McCain 2008
“The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing ‘God Bless America.’ No, no, no, God damn America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people” (sermon from 2003).
“We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye. We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America’s chickens are coming home to roost” (sermon from 9/16/01, five days after 9/11. Remember how Ward Churchill called the victims of 9/11 “Little Eichmanns?”)
“White America got a wake-up call after 9/11.”
[The pastor reportedly said in a sermon just after 9/11] “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”
- Screenshot of Jeremiah Wright’s endorsement of Obama as hosted at Obama’s official campaign site, Barackobama.com
- Jeremiah Wright’s “War in Iraq IQ Test”
- Blood libel of the United States: “Obama’s minister: U.S. ‘No. 1 killer in the world’: Candidate’s role model claims America made AIDS to wipe out blacks”
- Obama’s Pastor’s Sermon: “God Damn America”
- “My Crazy Uncle Jeremiah”
- “Obama’s Pastor: When Louis Farrakhan Speaks, Black People Listen”
- Obama’s Pastor is “a Total Hater”
Official Trinity United Church of Christ bulletins with a guest opinion piece from a Hamas terrorist, and another that blood libels Israel
- Obama’s Church Gives Platform to Hamas Terrorists, Questions Israel’s Legitimacy
- Trinity United Church of Christ official bulletin, July 22, 2007, hosted at tucc.org as of August 14 2008. See “A Fresh View of the Palestinian Struggle” by Hamas terrorist Mousa Abu Marzook
- Screenshot of the bulletin
- Obama’s Pastor Questioned Israel’s Legitimacy (“state” of Israel, as in “so-called state of Israel”)
- Screenshot of the TUCC official bulletin, July 8 2007
- Obama’s Church Posts Accusation that Israel Developed “Ethnic Bomb”
- Trinity United Church of Christ official bulletin, June 10 2007 (available as of August 14 2008). See Open Letter to Oprah from Ali Baghdadi on Her Visit to Palestine
- Screenshot of the TUCC official bulletin
- Trumpet Magazine (official publication of Obama’s church) urges divestment from Israel. Screenshot 1 and Screenshot 2 of the July 2005 edition
- Obama Camp Publishes Blood Libels of America, Israel, and Jews
Trinity United Church of Christ’s response to Michael Pfleger’s “There were a whole lot of white people crying”
The issue here is not primarily Michael Pfleger’s racist tirade to Barack and Michelle Obama’s church, but its reception by the congregation and pastor. Suppose a Black person who sought to ingratiate himself with white supremacists said of a Black candidate’s election defeat, “There were a whole lot of n****rs crying,” and the predominantly white congregation reacted as Barack and Michelle Obama’s fellow churchgoers reacted in this YouTube video (available as of August 14 2008). The kind of person who would cheer “There were a whole lot of n****rs crying” probably has a white sheet and hood in his closet, and Barack and Michelle Obama’s fellow Trinity United Church of Christ members who cheered “There were a whole lot of white people crying” are simply the Klan’s African-American counterparts. In addition, the Obama’s NEW pastor, Otis Moss, said “We thank God for the message, and for the messenger” immediately afterward. Watch the video and pay close attention to the congregation’s reaction to Pfleger’s tirade.
- Click here for five frames from Pfleger’s speech to Trinity United Church of Christ. Note how the audience stands and applauds Pfleger’s tirade.
- Screenshot of Michael Pfleger’s endorsement of Obama as hosted at Obama’s official campaign site, Barackobama.com. Obama accepted this individual’s endorsement, although Pfleger went under the bus when he was no longer convenient.