This is more of a reminder to our readers to the National Jewish Democratic Council, which we are sure will not reply to this in any manner. We encourage our readers to copy and circulate this to others, especially Jewish Democrats, to remind them that the National Jewish Democratic Council has absolutely no standards with regard to racism, anti-Semitism, and other forms of bigotry when it comes from Democrats.
On April 23, 2007–almost a year ago–we asked the National Jewish Democratic Council to object to meetings between Democratic Presidential candidates and Al Sharpton, whose record of promoting hatred of white people and especially Jews is well known. Our records show that the following (with additional material) was sent to njdc “at” njdc.org as well as posted here.
- Dear Mr. Forman and Mr. Rabin.
Noting that the National Jewish Democratic Council has:
(1) Condemned John McCain’s use of the phrase “tar baby” as racist (http://njdc.typepad.com/njdcs_blog/2007/03/mccain_uses_rac.html, posted by Steve Rabin)
(2) Criticized Mitt Romney for making a speech at the Henry Ford Museum (http://njdc.typepad.com/njdcs_blog/2007/03/njdc_executive_.html, by Ira Forman) because of its connection to a long-dead EX-antisemite, noting that Ford retracted and repudiated “The International Jew.”
(3) Posted an article (http://njdc.typepad.com/njdcs_blog/2007/04/mil_journalsent.html) that called for Tommy Thompson to drop out of the Presidential race for saying, “”I’m in the private sector, and for the first time in my life I’m earning money. You know, that’s sort of part of the Jewish tradition, and I do not find anything wrong with that.” While the intention was obviously to compare “Jewish tradition” to the “Protestant work ethic,” it is understandable how a statement about Jews and money might rub people the wrong way.
It is therefore reasonable to ask the National Jewish Democratic Council to state its position on the appearance of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Edwards, Chris Dodd, Bill Richardson, and Joe Biden at Al Sharpton’s National Action Network. It seems reasonable, in fact, that if Tommy Thompson’s statement about Jews earning money is sufficient to require his withdrawal, then Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Edwards, Chris Dodd, Bill Richardson, and Joe Biden have disqualified themselves by knowingly and willfully consorting with a prominent racist and anti-Semite whose hate speech has, at least indirectly, promoted two incidents of fatal violence (Crown Heights and Freddy’s Fashion Mart.)
The NJDC did not reply to this in any way, thus underscoring its double standards or, more precisely, total lack of standards and therefore total lack of honor. According to NJDC, Mitt Romney is unfit for office because he appeared at the museum of the late Henry Ford, who published but then retracted anti-Semitic material. However, the NJDC finds it perfectly acceptable for members of its own party to enable and empower an organization and an individual that have played at least an indirect role in inciting hate crimes against Jews and their employees. Our observation is that “No Justice, No Peace” is Sharptonese for “Kill the Jews” because, whenever Sharpton and his people start to chant it, Jews (e.g. Yankel Rosenbaum) or their employees (Freddy’s Fashion Mart) tend to get killed.
The NJDC did not respond to this followup either. Furthermore, The National Jewish Democratic Council also refused to join us in denouncing MoveOn.org’s defamation of General David Petraeus, again because anything MoveOn.org does is acceptable to NJDC–whether it involves welcoming anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic hate speech along with a blood libel of Jews on its now disgraced Action Forum, circulating an anti-Catholic hate cartoon, or smearing officers of our Armed Forces.
- National Jewish Democratic Council Asked to Denounce Petraeus Defamation (September 12 2007)
To njdc “at” njdc.org and nynjdc “at” njdc.org
A couple of days ago, MoveOn.org published a defamatory advertisement (http://pol.moveon.org/petraeus.html) in the New York Times. The advertisement makes accusations that would be insulting to any lady or gentleman of character, but especially to a serving military officer who follows a very strict code of honor. The fact that MoveOn.org has no honor or character whatsoever does not excuse it for insulting and defaming those who do.
…The National Jewish Democratic Council’s blog has a long track record of denouncing Republicans for alleged misbehavior (and to its credit Democrat Jim Moran for his statements about AIPAC). Now we need to see whether NJDC’s standards also apply to MoveOn.org, or whether NJDC is, by its silence, also going to assent to MoveOn.org’s latest atrocity against common decency.
Finally, it is a matter of record that, on March 25 2008, we asked the NJDC to join the Zionist Organization of America in demanding that Barack Obama quit his racist, America-hating, and Israel-hating church.
- Posted to the Internet, with screen shots of the three TUCC bulletins in question.
cc: National Jewish Democratic Council, Zionist Organization of America, Barack Obama, Republican Jewish Coalition
The Zionist Organization of America has “called upon Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) to quit his racist, anti-American, anti-Israel church and repudiate his pastor, Jeremiah Wright.” Noting that the National Jewish Democratic Council condemned Mitt Romney for appearing at the museum of a long-dead EX-antisemite [Henry Ford], we are confident that NJDC will support ZOA’s request.
…Henry Ford retracted and repudiated “The International Jew,” but Jeremiah Wright has never retracted, repudiated, or apologized for his own hate speech, his publication of a manifesto from a genuine Hamas terrorist, or his placement of quote marks around “state” of Israel, as if to say “so-called State of Israel.” It is therefore reasonable to expect the National Jewish Democratic Council to join ZOA and ourselves in calling for Barack Obama’s resignation from this church.
…We have therefore established that Barack Obama’s church, in addition to what ZOA listed:
(1) Provided a platform for an organization that is in the explicit business of murdering Westerners, and especially Israeli Jews [re: the guest piece from Hamas terrorist Marzook]
(2) Posted an accusation that Israel developed an “ethnic bomb” to kill Black people and Arabs: a blood libel of Israel that is consistent with Wright’s blood libel of the United States (accusing the United States of starting the AIDS virus).
(3) Referred to the “state” of Israel, which is characteristic of people and organizations that do not recognize Israel’s right to exist
(4) Is associated with the Sabeel Ecuminical Liberation Theology Center, which refers to the establishment of Israel as a “catastrophe.”
It is therefore inconceivable that the National Jewish Democratic Council, especially in light of its ongoing publications that support Israel’s right to exist, can possibly lend its support to Barack Obama should he become the Democratic nominee unless he resigns from the Trinity United Church of Christ and disassociates himself from his hate-spewing pastor as the ZOA has requested.
We never received a public or private reply, nor do we expect to receive one. We understand quite well that the National “Jewish” Democratic Council has no consistent standards whatsoever, and is therefore totally without honor. NJDC will attack Republicans on the slightest pretext (e.g. condemning John McCain for using the phrase “tar baby” to describe how someone gets into a mess of their own making) while overlooking and whitewashing genuine racists, anti-Semites, blood libelers of both Israel and the United States, and individuals who question the right of Israel to exist. We are posting this primarily so our readers, and especially Jewish Democrats, will understand this as well.