[Copying and distribution of the following is encouraged]
We previously reported the following:
- Barack Obama’s friend Al Sharpton, with whom he appears arm in arm at a meeting of the National Action Network, is a known racist and anti-Semite. The National Action Network is a hate organization that is no better than the Ku Klux Klan or White Aryan Resistance (noting its behavior prior to the arson of a Jewish-owned store in Harlem).
- Barack Obama’s financial sponsor George Soros hates Israel (and also the United States). Soros has called the United States “a danger to world peace” that needs “de-Nazification,” while blaming Israel for causing anti-Semitism.
- Barack Obama’s friends at MoveOn.org have not only knowingly and willfully sponsored anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic hate speech at their Action Forum, they have published an official pro-Palestinian and anti-Israel bulletins that promote Gush Shalom and Electronic Intifada. Another bulletin accuses “Zionists” of having “divided loyalties.”
- Barack Obama’s spiritual guide, Jeremiah Wright, has made racist statements and has indicated hatred of Israel.
Now we will discuss Jeremiah Wright, whose “War in Iraq IQ Test” focuses on blaming the United States and Israel for most of the world’s problems.
Obama’s Pastor sounds more like a hate spewing imam. I am shocked this hasn’t gotten real media play (oh yeah, it’s Obama.) The more you peel back the layers of the Obama onion, the more rotten it is at its core. Obama’s checkered resume.
A FEW WEEKS AGO ON MSNBC SHOW WITH TUCKER CARLSON:
CARLSON: But Jeremiah Wright is at least a mixed bag politically. His work to improve conditions in impoverished black neighborhoods may be laudable, but his rhetoric includes attacks against white people and against Israel. Should Obama distance himself from Dr. Wright, and if so, can he effectively do that?
We welcome back to discuss that MSNBC political analyst Pat Buchanan and nationally syndicated radio show host Bill Press. Now, I have kind of liked Barack Obama from the very beginning. He seems moderate in tone. I spent all morning reading Jeremiah Wright online. All the church newsletters are available. The guy is a full-blown hater, actually. This is just pulled at random.
Here is his attack on Natalee Holloway as a slut. “Black women are being raped daily in Africa. One white girl from Alabama gets drunk at a graduation trip to Aruba, goes off and gives it up while in a foreign country and that stays in the news for months.” In other words, she is a slut. [Or, as Al Sharpton and his entourage called the Central Park jogger who was not only raped, but beaten to a pulp and hospitalized, a “whore.”]
Nine-eleven, he says: “White America got their wake-up call after 9-11. White America and the Western world came to realize people of color had not gone away, faded in the woodwork, or just disappeared as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns.” So 9-11 was payback for white racism. I mean, it goes on, and I will read more.
…CARLSON: Here is the Israeli thing, we were talking about this at the commercial break. This is quoting now the Reverend Wright: “The Israelis have illegally occupied Palestinian territories for over 40 years now. Divestment has now hit the table again as a strategy to wake the business community and wake up Americans concerning the injustice and the racism under which the Palestinians have lived because of Zionism.”
He compares Israel to South Africa repeatedly. He attacks Israel as a racist state.
I use his [Marvin Gaye’s] words today on the third Sunday of a New Year to keep before you the painful truth of who we are and where it is we are in this racist United States of America! What’s goin’ on?
…The reality, however, is that the entire war in Iraq and the larger “war on terror” have been based on lies, half-truths and distortions to serve the agenda of the United States imperialism. Where is the public outcry? Where is the outrage? What’s goin’ on?
“Racist United States of America,” and “United States imperialism.” We savvy, Mr. Wright. We savvy quite well what you, and probably Barack Obama, are selling, and we don’t want any.
Addendum; more good stuff from the New York Times (bracketed comments are ours)
But Mr. Wright’s political statements may be more controversial than his theological ones. He has said that Zionism has an element of “white racism.” (For its part, the Anti-Defamation League says it has no evidence of any anti-Semitism by Mr. Wright.) [No surprise, the ADL also whitewashed MoveOn.org’s anti-Semitic and other forms of hate speech.]
On the Sunday after the terrorist attacks of 9/11, Mr. Wright said the attacks were a consequence of violent American policies. [i.e. the 3000 people in the airplanes and World Trade Center were “little Eichmanns,” to use Ward Churchill’s terms, who somehow deserved it.] Four years later he wrote that the attacks had proved that “people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just ‘disappeared’ as the Great White West went on its merry way of ignoring Black concerns.”
While Mr. Obama stated his opposition to the Iraq war in conventional terms, Mr. Wright issued a “War on Iraq I.Q. Test,” with questions like, “Which country do you think poses the greatest threat to global peace: Iraq or the U.S.?”
W a r o n I r a q I Q T e s t
R e v . J e r e m i a h W r i g h t
T r i n i t y U n i t e d C h u r c h o f C h r i s t , C h i c a g o
F e b r u a r y , 2 3 2 0 0 3
Take the War on Iraq IQ Test
Do you know enough to justify going to war with Iraq?
1. Q: What percentage of the world’s population does the U.S. have?
A: 6% [correction – 4.8% of world’s population – 6.2 billion vs. 280 million]
2. Q: What percentage of the world’s wealth does the U.S. have?
A: 50% [correction – 22% of global GDP]
Jeremiah Wright apparently feels that the United States is somehow evil for creating 22% of the world’s GDP with only 4.8% of its population. It is telling that free nations like the United States, Israel, Japan, and so on have disproportionately high GDPs in comparison with dictatorships like Saudi Arabia and Iran, even though the latter have oil wealth. Israel’s per-person GDP is more than double that of oil-rich Saudi Arabia and Iran, probably because people who read books tend to be smarter and more productive than those who burn them.
…7. Q: What percent of US military spending would ensure the essentials of life to everyone in the world, according the UN?
A: 10% (that’s about $40 billion, the amount of funding initially requested to fund our retaliatory attack on Afghanistan)
Jeremiah Wright seems to believe that we should sing Kumbaya with the perpetrators of 9/11, if we interpret the above correctly.
…14. Q: How many gallons of agent Orange did America use in Vietnam?
A: 17 million.
Again, Wright focuses on how bad his own country is versus how bad the other side was. We remind him that the victorious North Vietnamese conducted mass murders of political opponents, while Pol Pot committed genocide in Cambodia.
…17. Q: How many casualties did the Iraqi military inflict on the western forces during the [first] Gulf War ?
18. Q: How many retreating Iraqi soldiers were buried alive by U. S. tanks with ploughs mounted on the front?
Again, Barack Obama’s mentor is looking for things to be wrong with the United States. The Hague and Geneva Conventions do not protect retreating enemy soldiers from attack; the laws of war say only that you can’t attack an enemy soldier after he surrenders.
…22. Q: Is there any proof that Iraq plans to use its weapons for anything other than deterrence and self-defense?
Tell that to the people whom Saddam Hussein was throwing into plastic shredders while his murderous son Uday had young women kidnapped, whom he would then rape and torture to death for his personal entertainment. Uday (or was it Qusay?) also brutalized and tortured Iraqi soccer players who failed to win.
…30. Q: What was the child death rate in Iraq in 1989 (per 1,000 births)?
31. Q: What was the estimated child death rate in Iraq in 1999 (per 1,000 births)?
A: 131 (that’s an increase of 345%)
It would have helped if Saddam Hussein had not diverted oil-for-food money that could have been used for food and medical care for his people. Come to think of it, the UN was itself involved in this scandal.
32. Q: How many Iraqis are estimated to have died by October 1999 as a result of UN sanctions?
A: 1.5 million
33. Q: How many Iraqi children are estimated to have died due to sanctions since 1997?
…41. Q: How many UN resolutions did Israel violate by 1992?
A: Over 65
42. Q: How many UN resolutions on Israel did America veto between 1972 and 1990?
43. Q: How much does the U.S. fund Israel a year?
44. Q: How many countries are known to have nuclear weapons?
45. Q: How many nuclear warheads has Iraq got?
46. Q: How many nuclear warheads has US got?
A: Over 10,000
47. Q: Which is the only country to use nuclear weapons?
A: The US
Jeremiah Wright thinks we should have sung “Kumbaya” with the perpetrators of Pearl Harbor, the Bataan Death March, and the Rape of Nanking. We savvy. We savvy real good.
48. Q: How many nuclear warheads does Israel have?
A: Over 400
If our neighbors threatened us with genocide on an almost-daily basis, we would want nuclear warheads too. Of course, the Arabs and their terrorist organizations get a pass from Barack Obama’s pastor.
49. Q: Has Israel ever allowed UN weapon inspections?
50. Q: What percentage of the Palestinian territories are controlled by Israeli settlements?
51. Q: Is Israel illegally occupying Palestinian land?
52. Q: Which country do you think poses the greatest threat to global peace: Iraq or the U.S.?
53. Q: Who said, “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter”?
A: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
We agree, which is why we are exposing Barack Obama’s hateful connections–including Reverend Jeremiah Wright.
Members of Trinity are asked to think about these things and be prayerful as we sift through the “hype” being poured on by the George Bush-controlled media.
Rev Jeremiah A Wright, Jr.
War on Iraq IQ Test – written by: Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, placed the following ‘War on Iraq IQ Test’ on the Trinity “Pastor’s Page” for Sunday, Feb. 23, 2003.