Endorsed by Obama: “He’s one of the greedy Jew bastards killing our [black] people. Don’t give the Jew a dime.”
Ready-to-go viral E-mail and blog entry: please copy, paste, and circulate as widely as possible. Unlike the smears and urban legends that are being directed against both Presidential tickets, the reader can verify the following material independently.
- Keep [going] right on past Freddy’s, he’s one of the greedy Jew bastards killing our [black] people. Don’t give the Jew a dime.
The above anti-Semitic tirade came from Morris Powell, the head of Al Sharpton’s “Buy Black” Committee, during a menacing protest against a Jewish owned store, Freddy’s Fashion Mart, in 1995. In 2007, Barack Hussein Obama endorsed Al Sharpton and his National Action Network, the same hate group that shouted this and other epithets at a Jewish owned store, as follows: “Reverend Sharpton is a voice for the voiceless, and a voice for the dispossessed. What National Action Network has done is so important to change America, and it must be changed from the bottom up.” The reader can find this quote at Al Sharpton’s own Web site, http://www.nationalactionnetwork.net/html/press_releases.html; as we promised, the reader can verify every single statement we make here.
- …Sharpton led his National Action Network in an ugly boycott against Freddy’s Fashion Mart, a Jewish-owned business in Harlem, New York. …The street leader of the boycott, Morris Powell, was the head of Sharpton’s “Buy Black” Committee. Repeatedly referring to the Jewish proprietors of Freddy’s as “crackers,” Powell and his fellow protesters menacingly told passersby, “Keep [going] right on past Freddy’s, he’s one of the greedy Jew bastards killing our [black] people. Don’t give the Jew a dime.” Some picketers openly threatened violence against whites and Jews — all under the watchful, approving eye of Sharpton. The subsequent picketing became increasingly menacing in its tone until one of the protesters eventually shot four whites in the store and then set the building on fire — killing seven employees, most of whom were Hispanics.
The following additional information is from the editorial pages of the Wall Street Journal (http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110004192).
Democrats Embrace ‘Impresario of Hatred,’ by Fred Siegel, 2/29/2000
- It would have taken no great effort for the reporters covering the Apollo debate to have walked across 125th Street from the theater to visit Freddy’s Fashion Mart, where in 1995 eight people died in a murderous rampage inspired by Mr. Sharpton.
…Picketers from Mr. Sharpton’s National Action Network, sometimes joined by “the Rev.” himself, marched daily outside the store, screaming about “bloodsucking Jews” and “Jew bastards” and threatening to burn the building down.
After weeks of increasingly violent rhetoric, one of the protesters, Roland Smith, took Mr. Sharpton’s words about ousting the “white interloper” to heart. He ran into the store shouting, “It’s on!” He shot and wounded three whites and a Pakistani, whom he apparently mistook for a Jew. Then he set the fire, which killed five Hispanics, one Guyanese and one African-American–a security guard whom protesters had taunted as a “cracker lover.” Smith then fatally shot himself.
And what did Barry Hussein Obama have to say about this very same racist and anti-Semitic hate group and its leader, under whose personal supervision much of the above activity took place? “Reverend Sharpton is a voice for the voiceless, and a voice for the dispossessed. What National Action Network has done is so important to change America, and it must be changed from the bottom up.” Perhaps Barry’s perception of “change” includes burning white and Jewish-owned stores in the “wrong” neighborhoods, much as the Klan once treated Black homes and businesses in white neighborhoods.
Al Sharpton: The Democrat’s David Duke by Jeff Jacoby (http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=2411) adds that Morris Powell also said of Freddy’s owner, “We’re going to see that this cracker suffers,” and that the National Action Network–the same organization that Obama endorsed–shouted “Burn down the Jew store!” Furthermore,
- 1991: A Hasidic Jewish driver in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights section accidentally kills Gavin Cato, a 7-year-old black child, and antisemitic riots erupt. Sharpton races to pour gasoline on the fire. At Gavin’s funeral he rails against the “diamond merchants” — code for Jews — with “the blood of innocent babies” on their hands. He mobilizes hundreds of demonstrators to march through the Jewish neighborhood, chanting, “No justice, no peace.” A rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, is surrounded by a mob shouting “Kill the Jews!” and stabbed to death.
“Power Dem” by Jay Nordlinger (http://www.nationalreview.com/20Mar00/nordlinger032000.html) expands on this as follows. The following is directly from Al Sharpton, Barry Hussein Obama’s “voice for the voiceless.”
- The world will tell us that [Gavin Cato] was killed by accident. . . . What type of city do we have that would allow politics to rise above the blood of innocent babies? . . . Talk about how Oppenheimer in South Africa sends diamonds straight to Tel Aviv and deals with the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights. …If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.”
We encourage our Jewish readers to take Sharpton up on this on November 4, and send his friend and enabler Barry back to Illinois with a humiliating landslide defeat. See also Dr. Gerhard Falk’s “The New York Pogrom Case” at http://www.jbuff.com/c012402.htm.
As we promised, the reader can verify independently that Al Sharpton has a long track record of inciting hatred of white people and especially Jews. A Google search on “Sharpton” and any of the following phrases will provide links, not to “someone’s blog,” but to identifiable sources including the Wall Street Journal, as cited above: “Tawana Brawley,” “Yankel Rosenbaum,” “Crown Heights,” and “Freddy’s Fashion Mart.”
“Jew Lieberman Done, Corporate Clinton Next.”
So said an entry on MoveOn.org’s now disgraced Action Forum. Barack Obama solicited this organization’s support, and he accepted it as shown at http://moveon.org/press/pr/obamaendorsementrelease.html.
MoveOn.org’s Action Forum was one of that organization’s most prized organizing tools until the public discovered that it contained reams of anti-Semitic, anti-Catholic, and other forms of hate speech as well as 9/11 conspiracy theories that blamed the U.S. Government and/or Jews for the worst crime that has ever been perpetrated against this country. Eli Pariser, the same individual who sanctioned the publication of a defamatory insult to General David Petraeus (“General Betray Us,” https://pol.moveon.org/petraeus.html) tried to excuse the hate speech as follows.
MoveOn’s ActionForum is an open forum where members of the public and MoveOn members can post their thoughts regarding important political issues. Once in a while—as in any public forum—inappropriate material is posted. Recently, a few of the thousands of comments that are posted every week contained anti-Semitic language.
(1) It wasn’t just “a few” comments, it was literally dozens, and this does not include the racist, anti-Catholic, or anti-Evangelical hate speech either.
(2) It wasn’t just “recent.” Some of the hate speech had been online for months if not more.
The comments that were posted were abhorrent. We were dismayed to see them, and removed them as soon as they came to our attention 17 days ago.
(1) The Action Forum’s own FAQ page (http://www.actionforum.com/general/faq.html#1, online as of 9/21/08) says that the moderators read each entry twice, which means that the moderators saw them and did nothing about them until they became a public scandal–much like the hate speech that pervades Barack Obama’s own campaign site at my.barackobama.com.
(2) An enormous collection of hate speech–enough to fill three large Web pages–was harvested from the Action Forum two or more weeks after Eli Pariser said it was removed. A few examples appear below, and all were harvested after Pariser made the above statement.
Many of the comments identified were not, in fact, made by MoveOn members.
How do you know, Eli?
We are working to discern whether they were made as a part of a right-wing campaign to target the organization.
This is about as believable as, “The cops planted the weed on me, man” when the speaker has two “Mary Jane” cigarettes hanging from his mouth.
Clearly, any attempt to tie MoveOn’s 3.2 million members to the hateful comments of a few nonmembers on an online public forum is wrong.
Again, how does Pariser know they were nonmembers? Again, it wasn’t just “a few,” it was dozens.
We were pleased to see that so many MoveOn members rose to sharply criticize the hate speech that was posted – even before it was brought to our attention.”
As shown by the overwhelming votes of approval for the hate speech, which we have included in the quotes below, the opposite is true–as with a lot of what Eli Pariser says. Remember, this is the same individual who sanctioned the publication of a defamatory insult to a four-star general, and Barack Obama’s spittle joined Pariser’s on this officer’s uniform and service ribbons when he accepted MoveOn’s endorsement. In addition, we encourage the reader to do a Google image search on “MoveOn.org” and “Pope Benedict” to see MoveOn.org’s derogatory photo-manipulation that shows the Pope waving a gavel in front of the U.S. Supreme Court. This also was on Eli Pariser’s watch, and it doubtlessly had his approval.
Now, this is the kind of material that MoveOn.org welcomed to a Web site over which it exercised editorial control. All was downloaded after Eli Pariser said it had been removed, and we have included the votes from other MoveOn Action Forum participants.
We need your help in finding a word that is less offensive [than "Jew Lieberman"].
One that describes the Jewish congressmen and Jewish owned media that has a greater allegiance to Israel than the US. And who are demonizing Israel’s neighbors and supporting Israel’s bombing and occupation.
Read “Israeli Lobby” google it.
7 of 8 voted to AGREE with this
It is a matter of record that a moderator at Obama for America, Emily (they give only their first names) counseled a user to write “Israel Lobby” instead of “Jewish Lobby” in his blog postings. Google on “emily,” “obama for america” and “israel lobby” to learn more.
We can all see how AIPAC/Israel has taken control of America. Not to get nasty but jews have a long history of subverting governments for their own enrichment and glory to the detriment of whole societies. Many more than “6 million” have died by semetic aggression, 100′s of millions even, remember the conqueror writes history. Even the roman empire feared jewish power. Over and over again, whites, particularly semites have distorted truth through their supremacist, zenophobic minds. Ariel Sharon Oct of 2001 per Kol Israel, “… Don’t worry about america, we control america and the americans know it.” There is a mental pathology gripping my tribe, as the native americans say, “white man have forked tongue”, we must become enlightened, or we will be destroyed.
13 of 16 voted to AGREE with this
Another posting contained an actual blood libel of Jews, and ten out of thirteen Action Forum participants voted to agree with it. This is but an excerpt.
Today in Israel, school curricula are dominated by the Talmud, especially a specific Talmudic text called Shulhan Aruch. In this text, Jews are commanded to slaughter non-Jews who are viewed more or less as animals or at least lesser human beings.
Another MoveOn.org Action Forum posting, with which 13 out of 16 readers agreed, said that Zionism is racism. Eight out of eight, meanwhile, agreed with the following:
Another neo-con appeared today on C-Span to defend Bush and his spying program! I am Jewish and proud of it (despite everything) but I am sick of seeing those neo-cons posing as average joes on national television to defend Bush and his lies. Since they don’t have the decency or honesty to identify themselves by saying: “But you know, I am a Zionist and may be biased” and since most Americans can’t tell the difference and don’t have the courage to ask, maybe they should be forced to wear an Israeli flag on the lapel of their jackets. Isn’t it time to tell the American people the truth, i.e. that Jews control all the media.
Barack Obama solicited and accepted this organization’s endorsement, thus enabling and empowering anti-Semites. Barack Obama endorsed and praised Al Sharpton and his National Action Network, thus enabling and empowering more racists and anti-Semites. This shows that Barack Obama’s politics have not changed since his college days as described in “Dreams From My Father” and, unlike the smears and urban legends, we will give a page number: page 101 of the paperback version, ISBN 978-1-4000-8277-3.
- After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerated. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.
Maybe Barack Hussein Obama consorts openly with, praises, and endorses racists because he is one, and the reader can form his or her own conclusion from his empowerment and open endorsement of anti-Semites.
Tags: Action Forum, bloodsucking jews, Crown Heights, don't give the jew a dime, Eli Pariser, freddy's fashion mart, General Betray Us, hate speech, jew lieberman, morris powell, MoveOn.org, National Action Network, obama, Petraeus, racism, racist, sharpton, Tawana Brawley, Yankel Rosenbaum